Tip One: Pictures are for guidance only, we’ll do our best to get you as close as possible
It’s a big hurdle to overcome for any hairstylist, which I’m sure all stylists will agree with. When clients come in with a picture of Kim Kardashian platinum blonde and their hair is jet black, and they want Kim’s colour, its near enough impossible to achieve in one visit. While we can work out magic we cannot work miracles.
Everyone has different hair, texture, undertones etc. so the results will differ from person to person. Going from jet black to platinum blonde is going to take time, patience within a certain budget so it’s important to be realistic. We are confident that we can get you near to that in a number of sessions but exactly how many is unknown until we start the process. However, we can ensure your locks are protected with some of the amazing Alfaparf products that we use in our salon.
So, to summarise, photos are great for giving your stylist an idea of what you want and where you want to get to. With some tolerance, understanding and open-mindedness from the client, we can get you the look you’re yearning for, trust us, we’re the experts!
Tip Two: Visit us regularly 4-6 weeks is recommended
Now this tip is really important, and we’re really giving you tips inside one tip here. Visiting us regularly promotes the following benefits for you and your luscious locks, and of course we love your visits too, which is an added bonus:
* It Keeps Your Hair Healthy
* Regular visits to the salon will keep your hair in its healthiest condition and we recommend you visit us every 4 weeks to ensure your hair is groomed and cared for properly. Let one of our talented stylist at Hair Emporium care for your hair every 4 to 6 weeks by treating your hair to a shampoo and wash or a deep conditioning regime which will keep your locks as fresh as possible.
* Your Hair Colour Will Remain Vibrant
* Visiting us often to freshen up your colour will ensure it remains as stunning as ever, root touch ups or a toner refresh will keep your hair looking flawless from root to tip. We recommend a trip to Hair Emporium every 4 to 6 weeks to keep those hues looking vibrant and dazzling, we always keep a record of what formula we use so we’ve done the hard part, all you need to do it get booking!
* Helps Promote Strength and Growth
* If you visit Hair Emporium every 4 to 6 weeks this will encourage strength a vitality to your hair with the products we use. In addition, having a regular trim promotes healthy hair growth and gets rid of weak, damage broken tips. Split ends are no laughing matter and will work their way up your strands if they’re not managed correctly. Using heat and general wear and tear that your tresses suffer daily takes its toll. The experts at Hair Emporium recommend having a trim every 8 weeks, we can also offer consultation and additional treatments that you might benefit from.
Tip Three: Book you appointment in advance
It is always beneficial to book in advance to avoid disappointment when your hair is in need of its next lot of treatment. Many of our stylists have regular clients who rebook their next appointment for colour touch ups or special event when they’re visiting us. It is therefore encouraged that if you have something coming up that you are aware of, a holiday or special occasion, book in advance.
That being said, we do have cancellations and we welcome a call on the off chance we can fit you in so don’t let that deter you from popping in and enquiring.
Tip Four: Take care of your hair between visits
If our stylists could wave a magic want it would be that everyone invests in some good quality shampoo and conditioner to maintain your hair between visits. If your hair is in a good condition it can help achieve the look you want and help keep your new hairstyle healthy for longer.
Buying the right haircare products for your hair type is advantageous, there are many on the market and we sell a number of high quality haircare products at Hair Emporium. One of the team would be happy to recommend the best products for your hair type, be sure to ask on your next visit.
Tip Five: Protect your new style
You don’t just have to get salon results on your visit with us. You can recreate that salon look at home with the right tools and products. Using a heat protection spray as an example before drying your hair will not only protect your strands from intense heat but also cuts down on drying time and makes it easier to style to recreate that salon finish.
That’s it in a nut shell, we hope this has given you some things to think about before booking your next appointment with us. We look forward to hearing from you real soon – if you want to discuss any of the above book an Appointment anytime for a free consultation.